Friday, July 25, 2008

Miracle Myx Gets Prayed

.
"PATER NOSTER, qui es in caelis, sanctificetur nomen tuum," Myx said in a booming voice.

"Let me guess: Latin?" My five years as an altar boy weren't wasted, you see; I could still recognize the language anyway.

"The Our Father, Dave."

"And are your prayers floating up to ... what do we call it in MIRACLE MYX?"

"The glow room," Myx said. "I like when you says 'we' even though you wrote it."

"I know how you want to be included in anything substantial."

"And you call this substantial?" Myx almost laughed the question out.

"Close as we get, isn't it?"

Instead of answering, Myx decided to call out one more prayer, the Hail Mary:

"AVE MARIA, gratia plena, Dominus tecum. Benedicta tu in mulieribus, et benedictus fructus ventris tui, Iesus. Sancta Maria, Mater Dei, ora pro nobis peccatoribus, nunc, et in hora mortis nostrae."

"Amen," I said.

"Amens ... Myx Amens," Myx replied.

Pray, do watch Myx's book trailer!

Read Myx for YOURSELF!

DaveWritesBooks.com

No comments: