Thursday, July 31, 2008

Miracle Myx Gives Tanks

.
"It's not going to roll over me, is it?"

"It isn't?" I said.

"Dave ...!"

"I mean ... it isn't," I said.

"Looks heavy," Myx said.

"I've gotten in trouble for words very like those, Myx."

"Ever heard of the word 'tact?'"

"Heard of it--yes! Using it off the cuff is another thing."

"The turret is here, but the barrel is gone, probably for safety reasons," Myx muttered--probably to himself.

"Ya think?" I said sagely.

"Makes it kind of impotent, just like a certain ..."

"Don't even think of going there, Myx!" I had always wanted to use that cliche!

Roll over to Myx's book trailer!

Read Myx for YOURSELF!

DaveWritesBooks.com

1 comment:

Janee said...

Catching up on Myx's adventures and I see that you've missed some days! I hope all is well with you.