Saturday, July 12, 2008

Miracle Myx Spins

.
"What goes up must come down spinning wheel got to go round."

"Why didn't I see this coming, Myx?"

"You got no money, and you, you got no home--Spinning wheel all alone."

"You can't just sing this whole blog. Not just because you're in front of a spinning wheel," I said.

"Would you mind a reflecting sign--Just let it shine within your mind--And show you the colors that are real."

"You don't expect me to really answer any questions or interact, do you?" Myx gets into a song and doesn't get out until he's ready.

"Someone is waiting just for you--spinning wheel is spinning true."

"True may be a bit of a strong word here, Myx. We should get going; any last words of mimicked wisdom?" I said.

"Drop all your troubles, by the river side--Ride a painted pony--Let the spinning wheel fly."

"Myx, you squeeze out of me all my blood, sweat, and tears," I said--rather proud of my cleverness!

Take a spin on Myx's book trailer!

Read Myx for YOURSELF!

DaveWritesBooks.com

No comments: