Saturday, July 19, 2008

Miracle Myx Blooms

.
"Summer is wonderful," Myx said.

"These flowers got you in a good mood?"

"Why not? Better than the ice and cold you put me through last winter, Dave"

"Each season has it's own beauty, Myx."

"If I recall, you had a coat on when we went out."

"Myx, we're not here on this beautiful day to argue. This is a celebration of the wonder and awe we should feel when witnessing nature," I said.

"I appreciate nature, Dave. I just wanted to point out that one fact."

"What fact?"

"That, in the cold, you had a coat on and I had nothing," Myx said.

"Not true," I countered. Let's see if Myx would bite!

"Huh?" Myx said.

Close enough.

"Myx, I had a coat, but you had a book jacket!"

Celebrate Myx's book trailer!

Read Myx for YOURSELF!

DaveWritesBooks.com

No comments: