Monday, July 14, 2008

Miracle Myx Busts Out

.
"That's the father of our country, Myx!"

"George Washington--a great man," Myx agreed.

"In MIRACLE MYX, you have an encounter with another great man," I said.

"You're meaning JC?"

"Errr--if by Julius Caesar, you mean JC--then, yes!"

Myx seemed to warm to this subject and began: "He was there sitting on the desk, a bust not as big as this one, but it did have a lot of weight to it."

"And you respected it and left it right there?" Hey--so I'm leading the witness; that's what I do!

"Let's just say Julius helps me out by leading the way," Myx said. "Readers will have to find out how I follow him."

"You have some gall, Myx!" I didn't like the look Myx gave me because of my pun--I think he wanted it for himself.

Roam over to Myx's book trailer!

Read Myx for YOURSELF!

DaveWritesBooks.com

No comments: