Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Miracle Myx Cycles Through

.
"Makes going out for a little ride around the neighborhood seem trivial, doesn't it?"

"Hmmm?" I said with my usual razor-sharp insight.

"Major Taylor--he overcame so much to become a world champion," Myx said.

"The second black champion of any sport, after the fighter, George Dixon," I said.

"Huh? you can't steal my lines, Dave!"

"I can if I'm writing them, Myx! Why should you appear to be the smart one all the time?"

"Probably because I am the smart one, the one with the perfect memory, the one with the synesthetic mind."

Myx was getting into this.

"And what about my memory, about how I remember to put a spotlight on you and let you take center stage, and allow your antics?"

"I forgot about that," Myx said.

Remember to watch Myx's book trailer!

Read Myx for YOURSELF!

DaveWritesBooks.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Insight.. not incite. :P