Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Miracle Myx Makes A Splash

.
"Make sure I don't get wet," Myx said.

"You're fine."

"Easy for you to say over there all dry and away from the danger."

"Myx, are you calling a few drops of water danger?"

"Sounds like it, doesn't it?"

"Danger is like I went through during my interview," I said.

"Puuuuullllease don't even bring that up. You made me watch it last night, and I hope I never have to sit through anything like that again."

"It airs again, yanno," I said.

I was talking about the 1/2-hour interview I did for the Worcester cable access station WCCATV-13. I talked about MIRACLE MYX and writing. It airs again today, the 26th at 10:30 AM and 6 PM, and again on the 29th at 5:30 PM.

Watch WCCATV-13

"Now who's all wet," Myx said.

Flow to Myx's book trailer!

Read Myx for YOURSELF!

DaveWritesBooks.com

No comments: