Sunday, June 14, 2009

Miracle Myx Catches Fire

.
"It's been a while," Myx said.

"Define 'a while,'" I eloquently replied.

"More than reasonable--for a reasonable person, that is."

"Which makes this...?"

"I guess perfectly reasonable--for you," Myx said.

"Good. Well, the reason for our reappearance is--"

"To let all my Myx fans know that MIRACLE MYX is finally available in the Kindle format. Only 10 bucks--a real bargain and immediatly downloadable. They could be reading today, " Myx said.

MIRACLE MYX--Kindle Edition

"Anything else you have to say, Myx?"

"Would anyone really have the time for all the wit and wisdom I have to spout, Dave?"

I don't think Myx expected an answer.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just read the book-please let this just be the first in a long series-you have a similar quality in your writing to Sue Grafton's series (an utterly engaging main character) and, of course, plot twists. When do you anticipate your next Myx book coming out?

Dave Diotalevi said...

Thanks for the kind words! I appreciate them!

I've written another novel set in the Miracle, MA area. It's not specifically about Myx, but keep your eyes open.

It's a long process to get something published, so please be patient.

Dave

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.